STEP into Parenting!
S1. (S.T.E.P.) Systematic Training for Effective Parenting
Next Class Not Scheduled - Be Added to Our Wait List
Meets for 1.5 hours weekly for 6 weeks.
Price $150 ($300 per couple).
Required Text Book $15 (couples may share)
STEP began in 1976 as an expansion of a successful book --
Raising a Responsible Child. STEP offers the most recognized
and used parent education materials in North America. STEP
books have reached more than 4 million parents world-wide!
The National Registry of Evidence-based Programs and
Practices reviewed STEP in January, 2010, and offered these
measurable outcomes* for parents using the STEP methods:
Join us for 6 weeks and learn new approaches to parenting!
- Improvement in children's behavior
- Improvement in general family functioning
- Decrease in parenting stress
- Improved parent-child interactions
*For complete information on the multiple research studies that support these
statements, visit www.nrepp.samhsa.gov
Call Cheri Spiczka at (773) 875-5917 to inquire about parenting classes, or send an email to
Presenter: Cheri Spiczka, LCPC.|
Licensed Clinical Professional Counselor
Presenter: Dede Smith, LPC.|
Licensed Professional Counselor
Here are just a few of the many reasons to become a part of our community of personal development at North Shore Wellness Services:
- Small class sizes ensure everyone has an opportunity to engage and participate.
- Comfortable chairs in a cozy room! Our classroom is designed for interactive, adult learning.
- Easy access (about 3 miles) from I-94 and I-294, and free parking steps from the frontdoor. Wheelchair accessible facility.
- Information & updates always available online at www.northshorewellness.com